In Nigeria, Calmoseptine Healing & Soothing Ointment 113g
Calmoseptine Ointment was originally developed by a pharmacist for use as a diaper rash ointment for infants.Since its introduction 80years ago, many other uses have been found. Calmoseptine Ointment is recommended by many health care professionals and leading healthcare institutions. Protects, Soothes, Helps Promote Healing.
- Provide a physical moisture barrier, keeping faeces, urine and wound drainage from intact and injured skin.
- Act as a counter-irritant, and temporarily relieves discomfort and itching from rashes, eczema, insect bites, and contact dermatitis such as poison ivy, oak and sumac.
- Calmoseptine Ointment is a multi-purpose moisture barrier that protects and helps heal skin irritations
- It also temporarily relieves discomfort and itching.
- Calmoseptine Ointment works great for feeding tube site leakage, skin folds, fecal or vaginal fistula drainage, moisture, such as perspiration, diaper dermatitis and minor scrapes and burns.
Contains Menthol: External Analgesic/ Anti-itch; Zinc Oxide: Skin protectant/ Anorectal astringent.
Instructions for use: Cleanse skin gently with mild skin cleanser. Pat dry or allow to air dry. Apply a thin layer of Calmoseptin Ointment to reddened or irritated skin 2-4 times daily, or after each incontinent episode or diaper change to promote comfort and long lasting protection.