In Nigeria, CeraVe Blemish Control Face Cleanser, 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide 236ml
Take control of your skin and prevent spots with CeraVe Blemish Control range. This gentle face wash formula easily lathers to effectively remove dirt, impurities and excess oils without stripping the skin of moisture. Refreshing gel-to-foam facial cleanser for blemish-prone skin, that helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes and blackheads, and removes excess oil while leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while respecting the skin’s natural barrier.
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads and blemishes
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells that can clog pores and contribute to blemishes
- Formulated with an oil-absorbing technology to minimise shine
- Leaves comfortable, refreshed and healthy-looking skin
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 34%*
- 94% agree skin feels clean and purified**
- 80% agree visible pores look clear**
*Clinical study, 6 weeks, 48 subjects.
**Consumer Self-Assessment. 57 participants.
- 2% Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates to remove blemishes & excess oil
- Niaciminamide, Vitamin B3: Improves the appearance of pores
- 3 Essential Ceramides: Helps protect the skin’s natural barrier
DISCOVER CERAVE’S EVERYDAY ROUTINE FOR BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN:
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night. Use pump applicator to apply to wet hands and massage into the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Step 2 [AM]: In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising SPF Lotion
- Step 2 [PM]: In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser. Use the applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
To help reduce the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, change out the Blemish Control Gel for CeraVe Retinol Resurfacing Serum. Recommended use in the evening only & always follow with SPF 50 protection in the daytime.