In Nigeria, CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser 40ml
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin. Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin, which targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
All CeraVe products have been Developed with Dermatologists.
Active ingredients: This formula contains 3 Essential Ceramides and a powerful exfoliating blend of alpha and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) including Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid. Also contains Niacinamide, Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**
*Clinical study, 4 weeks, 52 subjects.
** Clinical study, 8 weeks, 52 subjects
How to use:
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
- Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
- Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
- To prevent from over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Discover Cerave’s everday routine for blemish-prone skin:
Step 1: Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night.
Step 2 [AM]: In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
Step 2 [PM]: In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser. Use the applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
To help reduce the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, swap out the Blemish Control Gel for CeraVe Retinol Resurfacing Serum. Recommended use in the evening only & always follow with SPF 50 protection in the daytime.