- Resvera-F Antioxidant Serum S12 fights fine lines, dark spots and loss of elasticity while keeping skin calm and hydrated. Potent antioxidants resveratrol (5%) and ferulic acid (3%) and photoaging disruptor Micah® (not to be confused with the mineral mica) work together to defend against the damage that causes cellular ageing.
- Our skin contains melanin and other photosensitizing structures that, when irradiated, convert their energy to oxygen, which causes skin photoaging. Micah® technology refers to a group of structures that eliminate the source of this chain reaction by quenching these photoexcited chromophores through an electron transfer mechanism.
- Resveratrol is an antioxidant found in many superfoods, including peanuts, berries and dark chocolate. It belongs to a group of compounds called polyphenols, which help combat the damaging effect of free radicals that leads to skin aging. and has known anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties.
- Ferulic acid, also known as hydroxycinnamic acid, can be found in the cell walls of brown rice, oats, bran, citrus fruits and apples. As an antioxidant, ferulic acid helps neutralise the molecules that would otherwise cause the damage that leads to all visible signs of photoaging, including dark spots, fine lines and loss of elasticity. It also helps to reduce pigmentation related to melasma.
- Free from parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES and mineral oils. Vegan and free from animal testing. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of active ingredients, so that you only need a small amount of product with each application.
- If under the age of 18 or pregnant, consult your doctor before use.
Resvera-F Serum S12 is formulated with the antioxidant power of 5% resveratrol and 3% ferulic acid and disruptive Micah® technology to combat the free radical damage that leads to dark spots, fine lines and collagen depletion.
ropanediol (emollient derived from corn), Dimethyl Isosorbide (sugar based solvent), Resveratrol (antioxidant), Glycerin (humectant), Ferulic Acid (antioxidant from rice), Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters (olive oil derived ester/emollient), Micah® (Bis(Cyano Butylacetate) Anthracenediylidene), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide (gelling agent), Dibutyl Ethylhexanoyl Glutamide (gelling agent).
Micah®* is a skin protectant with anti-radical properties, not to be confused with the mineral Mica.
Micah® is a registered trademark of Hallstar Innovations Corp.
There are no reviews yet.