In Nigeria, The Inkey List 3% Polyglutamic Acid Serum
Lock in moisture for smooth skin instantly. A powerful hydrator for the skin’s surface, Polyglutamic Acid can hold 4x more moisture than Hyaluronic Acid, locking in moisture and helping the skin appear instantly smoother. This 3% high molecular weight amino polymer is specifically designed to enhance skin moisturization on the surface.
This helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, as well as brighten and even skin tone. The lightweight silky texture creates a perfect make-up canvas.
- Dry skin
- Dehydrated skin
HOW TO USE
- Can be used in your AM & PM skincare routine.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, apply a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid on the face and neck as your last skin treatment.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- When layering treatments, we suggest working from thinnest to thickest consistency. Waiting a minute or so between applying each treatment will also help to avoid pilling.
- For long lasting make-up, mix a pea-sized amount of Polyglutamic Acid in foundation for smooth application.