In Nigeria, The Inkey List Vitamin C 30% Serum
Vitamin C is a powerful, multi-functional antioxidant and skin brightening ingredient. It helps to tackle the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dullness and fine lines.
Formulated with 30% pure L-ascorbic Acid, this serum helps your skin appear brighter and targets signs of ageing. It also helps to protect against free radicals and pollution. Best used in the AM, the rich, creamy texture gives an instant smoothing effect, making it a great base for makeup.
- Oily skin
- Normal skin
- Combination skin
- Dull skin
- Fine lines & wrinkles
HOW TO USE
- Only use in your AM skincare routine to get the most of it’s antioxidant properties
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, gently apply a pea-sized amount of Vitamin C 30% and pat into the face and neck
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer and SPF as this product can cause increased sensitivity.
- For a thinner consistency, we recommend mixing with Hyaluronic Acid.
- If you are on the more sensitive side we would recommend trying our 15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum instead as that is a gentler formula.
- Avoid using at the same time as AHAs (Glycolic Acid, AHA, Lactic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid or C-50 Blemish Treatment), Niacinamide or Retinol.
There are no reviews yet.