In Nigeria, Topicals Faded Brightening Under Eye Mask – 6 Pairs
- Safe for Hyperpigmentation
- Niacinamide: Proven improvement in the appearance of hyperpigmented spots, red blotchiness, skin sallowness (yellowing), fine lines and wrinkles, and firmness.
- Caffeine: Constricts the blood vessels, which helps lessen the appearance of dark circles and helps invigorate the eye contour for a fresher look.
- Tranexamic Acid: Topical application has shown efficacy on UV-induced hyperpigmentation.
- Kojic Acid: An antioxidant and powerful tyrosinase inhibitor capable of stunting the production of melanin helping to even skin tone and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Arbutin: A plant extract inhibits tyrosinase activity helping to fade the look of excess pigmentation.
How To Use
Apply to clean under eye area for 15 minutes. Use 2-3 times a week. For stubborn discoloration, follow up with Faded Serum. For an extra cool treat, refrigerate the patches prior to use.