In Nigeria, Caudalie Vinopure Blemish Control Salicylic Serum 30ml
Vinopure Blemish Control Salicylic Serum reduces imperfections, unclogs & tightens pores. It refines skin texture and visibly improves the appearance of acne-prone skin for a healthy shine-free glow. Some salicylic acids can be synthetic. Vinopure salicylic acid is 100% natural-origin. It is extracted from Wintergreen leaves. Vinopure addresses blackheads, breakouts, excess oil and pores.
- Skin type : Acne-prone skin
- Need : Blemishes, enlarged pores, blackheads, oily skin
- Key ingredients : Natural salicylic acid, Polyphenols, Niacinamides
- Texture : Lightweight gel serum
- Use : day-night
Visible results: -63% acne spots from 1 week**Clinical test, dermatological scoring with the Vinopure gel, lotion, serum, fluid routine, 22 women, 95% of the volunteers.
- Natural salicylic acid : 100% pure & natural-origin. Extracted from Wintergreen leaves. Visibly unclogs pores & refines skin texture.
- Polyphenols : French grape seed extracts which are antioxidant and block 100% of free radicals.
- Niacinamides : Better known as Vitamin B3, it diminishes enlarged pores and soothes skin.
Apply morning and evening to a cleansed, dry face. Avoid the eye contour. Allow the product to fully absorb before applying your cream. If skin feels dry after application, limit use to once a day. Advice from our Vinotherapists: Vinopure Serum can be applied directly on local imperfections or to the back.
If your skin feels dry after application, limit use to once a day and use a moisturiser for more hydration and comfort. Not recommended to pregnant women by precautionary principle. The Vinoperfect Serum is suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women to target acne marks.
There are no reviews yet.