Tag remover Nigeria
Removes skin tags in as little as 1 treatment. Most skin tags will fall off after 2 weeks.
How to use
You must read the instructions leaflet carefully before use. Use ONLY as directed.
Cryotag is easy to use: please follow the 4 simple steps.
1. Attach the applicator stick by firmly twisting it into the opening on the bottom of the cap
2. Keeping the canister upright, press the cap all the way down for 3 seconds to saturate the applicator.
3. Wait for 15 seconds to allow the applicator tip to reach the correct temperature
4. Grasp the skin tag with the tweezers and gently pull it away from the base, then apply the applicator tip to the stalk of skin tag for 40 seconds. Most skin tags fall off within 2 weeks, leaving you with healthy looking skin
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT USE IF YOU:
- Are diabetic or have poor blood circulation. The treated area may not heal well or completely.
- Have a weakened immune system. It may delay or prevent proper healing.
- Have a bleeding problem. There is a risk of bleeding after treatment.
- Have been diagnosed with blood conditions affected by extreme cold. It is uncertain how this product may affect you.
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is uncertain how this product may affect you.
NOT FOR USE ON:
- Children or anyone under 18.
- Skin conditions that are not skin tags, such as moles, birthmarks, dark-coloured, hairy or any unusual-looking skin conditions.
- Inside or on your mouth, nose, anus, genitals, buttocks or lips or hard to see places. This may cause burns and pemanent scarring.
- Irritated or infected skin with signs of redness, itching or swelling. It may worsen your current condition and make the infection more severe.
- On eyelids, eyes or face. It may cause burns, permanent scarring or blindness.
There are no reviews yet.