La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Topical Retinoid Acne Treatment
The first prescription-strength topical retinoid for acne available without a prescription. This once daily acne treatment with adapalene gel 0.1% helps clear and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes and clogged pores. Dermatologist developed and tested.
- Red, raised pimples
- Clogged pores
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Approved for use in people 12 years of age and older
- Helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes & clogged pores
- Adapalene gel 0.1% helps prevent new acne from forming
- Prescription-strength topical retinoid for acne
- Non-greasy, acne gel quickly absorbs into skin
HOW TO USE
Step 1: To open the product, remove the cap and insert the opposite side of the cap into the foil. Push down on the cap and twist until the foil is punctured.
Step 2: After using a gentle cleanser, apply a pea sized amount all over the face once daily in the evening.
Step 3: Apply a moisturizer after use.
Step 4: Use with SPF daily