In Nigeria, Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 88ml
Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen SPF 50 provides 100% mineral sun protection that is made for baby’s delicate skin, featuring our breakthrough Purescreen® naturally-sourced zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB baby sun protection by creating a screen between baby’s skin and the sun’s rays. It’s also free of irritating chemicals, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, and dyes, so it’s suitable for use on sensitive skin.
- Tear free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ as a suitable sunscreen for persons with sensitive skin conditions
Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner 2017
HOW TO USE
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Zinc oxide 21.6% (Sunscreen)
Uses helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions ), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
There are no reviews yet.