In Nigeria, The Inkey List 10% Lactic Acid
Gentle exfoliating serum. This gentle exfoliator is designed to help your skin appear brighter with a more even skin tone, while providing additional hydration. Lactic Acid removes dead cells from the skin’s surface, helping it appear brighter and reducing the appearance of fine lines. With moisturizing properties, and added Hyaluronic Acid, it can help to leave the skin softer and smoother.Recommended if you have dryer or more sensitive skin.
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Normal skin
- Uneven skin texture
- Dull skin
HOW TO USE
- Only use in your PM Skincare routine
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid, gently apply a pea-sized amount of Lactic Acid and pat into the face and neck.
- Follow with preferred treatments and moisturizer.
- We advise using every other night to begin with.
- Lactic Acid is the gentlest of all of the Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs). If you’re new to AHAs or have dryer or more sensitive skin, Lactic Acid is a good place to start.
- As this product is exfoliating, avoid using at the same time as AHAs (AHA, Glycolic Acid, Apple Cider Vinegar or Mandelic Acid), BHAs (Beta Hydroxy Acid or C-50 Blemish Treatment), Vitamin C or Retinol.