In Nigeria, Inkeylist Supersolutions Scar, Mark & Wrinkle Solution 1% Retinol 30ml
Helps with stubborn marks scars or wrinkles which give the appearance of uneven texture and tone. A unique serum containing our highest percentage of Retinol at 1% to reduce the appearance of marks, post-acne scar size, depth and discoloration and to help smooth out wrinkles. Created in partnership with dermatologists, its fast-absorbing formula, developed for minimal irritation, contains Apricot Kernel Oil & Squalane to help protect the skin against loss of moisture and improve the skin’s barrier.
- Only use in your PM skincare routine.
- To reduce the chance of irritation and build up your tolerance to a higher percentage of Retinol formula, we recommend using this product every 5-7 days and gradually increasing to 2-3 days.
- After cleansing and hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid Serum, apply a pea-sized amount of Scar Mark and Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol and massage into to the face and neck.
- Follow with your preferred moisturizer.
- As this product can cause sun sensitivity, apply a broad spectrum sunscreen as the last step in your AM routine.
- If irritation or sensitivity occurs, reduce down your usage, and apply Scar, Mark & Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol over your moisturizer to help soften its delivery on the skin.
- We don’t recommend using this product with other products containing Benzoyl Peroxide, BHAs or AHAs.
- If you have more sensitive skin, use Niacinamide Serum before using Scar, Mark and Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol to help decrease irritation.
- Products using Retinol can take up to 6 weeks to show results due to the time it takes for your skin cells to turnover. Consistency is key, so apply regularly even if you are not seeing the effects straight away! Please note that it can take up to 3 months of consistent use for more persistent skin concerns.
Scar, Mark and Wrinkle Solution with 1% Retinol is a specialized treatment that has been formulated for people who have marks in the form of post-acne scars, dark discoloration or deep wrinkles which give the appearance of uneven texture and tone. For help with fine lines, we suggest using Retinol Serum. For help with dark spots or slight discoloration we suggest using Mandelic Acid Treatment or Glycolic Acid Toner.We do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin or have never used Retinol before. We recommend starting with our Retinol Serum formula instead.Do not use this product if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- After 28 days use, 86% agreed the texture and discoloration of their acne marks and scars were visibly improved.
- After 28 days use, 95% agreed deep, stubborn wrinkles appeared smoother.
- After 28 days use, 90% agreed wrinkles, fine lines and crepiness around the eye area were less noticeable.
- After 28 days use, 90% agreed the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles were visibly reduced.
- DISCLAIMER : *4 week independent consumer trial of 21 people under dermatological control.
There are no reviews yet.