100ml U.K lab formulated Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil facial moisturiser delivers double the breakout protection as well as super hydrating your skin after cleansing with our Breakout Bar.
Organic Tea Tree Oil
This essential oil is derived from leaves of the Melaleuca tree.
Shea butter provides moisture without clogging the pores.
- Has chemicals that mimic the bodies own hydrating properties
- Rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Shea butter’s fatty acid and Vitamin K concentration also helps your body to heal faster when your skin barrier has been compromised
Vitamin E helps rejuvenate your skin and lock in moisture.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that revitalises the skin from the damages of environmental pollution
- Creates a tight barrier around cells, skins stays healthy and hydrated for longer
- Soothes the effects of inflammation and redness, providing relief to itchy and irritated skin
How to use:
After cleansing with Carbon Theory’s Breakout Control Facial Cleansing Bar apply a small amount of lotion to the complexion. Gently tap and blend into skin evenly, use daily.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77947 (Zinc Oxide), Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Tocopherol, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene