In Nigeria, Facetheory Glycomide Body Cream B1
- A rich body cream formulated with 9% glycolic acid to expedite the shedding of dead skin cells for a smooth, refined texture. Glycomide can even help smooth the rough bumps and lumps caused by keratosis pilaris.
- Rice bran oil, organic cranberry seed oil, and organic jojoba oil provide rich hydration without irritation.
- Spicy, floral bergamot with its citric notes complement the sweet green scent of cananga oil.
- Glycomide contains ceramide 3, a lipid which binds skin cells together, acting as a protective layer to retain moisture. Ageing and exposure to environmental factors cause it to decline. Glycomide can help replenish it, restoring your skin’s natural balance.
- Sodium lactate hydrates skin and vitamin E soothes.
- Glycomide is a low pH glycolic acid body cream. If you want a mild body cream – try Cera-B Body Cream instead.
- If you apply this cream to areas that will be exposed to sun, we recommend that you also apply broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
- Do not use if under the age of 18 or if pregnant. Seek advice from your doctor.
Glycomide Body Cream B1 is a rich body cream formulated to smooth and refine skin. Especially good at fighting keratosis pilaris.